Mr & Mrs G

Mr & Mrs G
All We Need is Love

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New to Blogging

I thought I would try out blogging. Not sure who will follow this or who will actually care. I love talking about my baby girl, Ariah, and my life with my amazing husband Scott.
We just got back from Las Vegas this week. We celebrated our friend Matt Clark's 30th birthday! We had an amazing time roaming the strip, visiting the hoover dam, catching the Beatles Love show, rolling some dice & hitting up a dance club. We missed Ariah more than anything and we were so happy to get back to her. I swear she grew while we were gone. It's amazing how fast they change.
Today has been fun with little A. While changing her diaper she was covering her eyes and peaking through her hands and I would say peek-a-boo. She would just laugh and laugh! It is so fun playing games with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment