Mr & Mrs G

Mr & Mrs G
All We Need is Love

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is Here

Yay it's finally spring! It has just been so nice around here. Friday Ariah and I enjoyed the zoo with Tina and the boys. Ariah just pointed at everything and called all the animals woof woofs. By the end of the summer the goal is for her to know all of her animals. :)
Ariah has officially been weined off of the pacifer! I am just so stinking happy to be done with it. We started Wednesday night and it's been 5 days. She's done great and doesn't seem to miss it. She actually is talking a heck of a lot more and has bloomed so much in just these 5 days.
We've been using/teaching sign language to Ariah since she was about 7 or 8 months and yesterday it FINALLY paid off! She was standing in the kitchen next to the counter and signed "more"! She wanted more cornbread which was sitting on the counter above her. She just kept doing it until  I noticed and I just started clapping and praising her. She smiled big and clapped with me and I rewarded her with more cornbread. I fell in love even more with my little girl. She is just so smart and so sweet and just awesome! Each day just gets more and more amazing with Ariah... I am so blessed.... she is just so special to me.
Today Scott and our neighbor Charles went to the zoo with Ariah and walked around. The monkeys and Ariah got really close to eachother and some cute pictures were taken. I love that Scott and Ariah get to do such fun things together. She has really become a daddy's girl and it makes me happy.
Another exciting thing happend today. My very good friend, Brittany Shelton, is soon to be married and asked me to be apart of her wedding party. I am honored and so excited to stand next to her. The wedding is set for June 9th 2012 which is my wedding anniversary. How awesome is that... we get to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary by attending a wedding. It will really be a special day for all of us. Brittany and I graduated from UofL together with the same degree and we sat next to eachother during graduation and walked across the stage the same time as well. It is only meant that you share the same anniversary!

Karlie

No comments:

Post a Comment